Saturday, December 20, 2008

My HoodiaPrime Diet and My Stupid Mistake!!





My First Major Mistake With The HoodiaPrime Diet.

I made a large mistake when I ordered only 1 bottle of HoodiaPrime. I ran out of my diet pills two days before the arrival of my reorder yesterday. I wasn’t thinking or counting the pills. I learned that being hungry again is OK if you have a fridge full of food. But, it is hell on a weight loss program that works on portion control. So I decided to order a 6 pack of the pills. I have two good reasons for that: 1) I won’t run out again for a long, long time. 2) The six pack is really that you buy 4 bottles of Hoodia Prime and get 2 bottles of Hoodia-Prime free. That is one heck of a savings, real close to 42% off the single bottle price. I know nothing of your financial state, but, mine always likes saving $$. I need to exercise my brain more often, it is getting lazy. I should have thought of this sooner.

Today is day 15, I’m off to a good start. Mind you it is not the perfect start, just a good one. I’m down only 6 pounds. No weight loss in 4 days, but, that was my fault for not watching how many pills were left in the HoodiaPrime bottle.
That is about 1/3 pound a day.Hummmmmmm, Jeez, I must have been drinking even more beer than I thought!! My wife is still very happy I’m not drinking too much beer(total honesty is needed here: I still have a beer with lunch and another with my dinner), but not the 6 pack+ per day. For those of you that haven't done the math. A six pack of Bud is almost 900 calories (include a small bag of chips its over 1100), a pound of body fat is about 3500 calories. If I don't put the beers and the snack in my mouth that is very close to my 1/3 lb of weightloss per day.
A good thing with loosing weight is: -6 lbs =1 inch off my belt. By the early summer (May and -40lbs are my targets) I will have to buy a new belt as this one doesn’t have enough holes to go that small! After taking the diet pills yesterday I could walk past the fridge again without my craving for food or beer jumping out and grabbing me by the throat. A fridge is again an object to look at----not in!



Enough for now, got to take Dawg for his morning walk-----hey, it is my walk too.



If you wish to try these magic bullets, you can get them at the same place I do. HoodiaPrime.com

No comments: