Saturday, December 27, 2008

The Continuing Saga of The HoodiaPrime Diet.





The Continuing Saga of The HoodiaPrime Diet.



The HoodiaPrime diet did it’s continuing job up to the 23rd, during that time I managed to lose some more weight to a total of 8 pounds in 19 days. Then knowing I would be cooking for Christmas Eve and Day I stopped taking the hoodia. I’m not going to cook for the family and not get my share.



On the 24th I fixed up a bunch of cold cut munchies We had a fast food dinner, but, it was of my making, not a store bought type of a meal. We had pickled mussels, Angulas (pickled baby eels) Jamon Serano (air dried smoked ham on the bone from Spain), Vella cheese, Cheddar cheese sticks, Mozzarella cheese, pepper jack, sliced hard salami, ham, smoked turkey and roast beef. Sliced French Baggett bread and a half dozen different types of crackers, deviled eggs, a tray of store veggies and another tray of assorted cut fruit.----All in all not a bad cold meal.



But, eating my share of this kicked my weight loss program in the butt. Another note on the hoodia, it seems to have a hang around effect for a day after you stop taking it. I wasn’t really hungry till the 25th.



The meal on the 25th was real nice and way too much. I fixed a turkey for roasting, the daughter-in-law did a picnic ham and the boy did a prime rib roast, add to that smashed taters, green bean casserole, turkey gravy and baked potatoes also. There was food for 18 and only 10 to eat it. I did my share of eating!! Um, um good.



Weighed in last night after I got back home, I had gained back 2 lbs. but, early this morning I got rid of ½ of that. I’m back on my hoodia prime diet program this morning. So I guess I now have to lose only 8.4% of my total body weight by the end of May. I’m still going to see 220 lbs. even if I have to starve to death or walk Dawg’s feet off.



You can also follow my Dr. Floras colon cleanse adventure.



I get my supplies at HoodiaPrime.com

No comments: