Tuesday, December 16, 2008

HoodiaPrime diet, Day 11, I’m slowly disappearing


I’m slowly disappearing!!!!!! Thank You, very much.
On the road to a healthy lifestyle, I'm not doing as good as if I could do some serious exercise. but, I'm happy with the Hoodia Prime diet pills. !! I've lost 6 lbs in 11 days!! Not too bad with only a portion control diet. This weight loss is only because I’m “NOT” hungry when I sit down at the table. So I eat less and I deliberately stop eating before I’m full. I have found that if I sit at the table and eat till I feel full, then I feel badly overstuffed about a half hour later. I'm still taking 2 pills about an hour before normal meal times. My wife still loves the one unexpected side effect of these pills, the lose of my craving for beer. Mind you, I still love it, I just don’t try to drink a case at a time. There just isn’t room for it anymore. Last night was a beer with dinner and one while watching Monday night football (as compared to a six pack + per game before HoodiaPrime).


I’m also trying to get some more veggies into my feeding trough. I have never been a believer that green is the color of good tasting food. However, now that I’m trying to eat a more rounded and balanced diet, guess what? Green and yellow are back. I’ve been told that more green equals less calories if you cut the steak in half to make more room on the plate. And one steak = two meals, also saving some money. Yellow most times doesn’t equal less calories unless you remove something else from your diet. Yams, squash, carrots are all high in carbs.


Well, I got to take the doggies for a walk, (a mild form of weight control for the dogs and the heaviest exercise I’m willing to do.) they don’t seem to mind that I stop at most trees and fire hydrants to rest, as they are too busy reading the mail left there for them by the other pooches in the neighborhood.



If you wish to try these magic bullets, you can get them at the same place I do. (click here)

No comments: