Thursday, December 4, 2008

The first day of my HOODIA PRIME diet

Today is the start of my attempt to lose weight without going to a heavy aerobic exercise program. My only option to achieve a serious weight loss is to limit my intake of calories. My reason for this choice is I broke my back about 15 years ago and am still very limited in mobility, but I need to loose about 40 to 45 lbs. I'm going to try to lose about 5 to 6 lbs a month and would like to see less than 240lbs by May. I turn 62 on this Sat Dec.6, I'm 6' 01" and weigh in at 267lbs right now, this is going to hurt my health in the long term. Right now I have none of the more common health issues for fat people, no diabetes, no high blood pressure, etc.

I decided to try this hoodia prime diet pill, because my Son and his wife used it last summer and lost a bunch of weight, they look better, are more energetic and the weight loss appears to be permanent------at least for now.

The only thing that will bother me is, if I get this to work as well for me as it did for them I'm going to have to spend more money for a new wardrobe. I'm not the type of person that likes to shop------I'd rather shoot myself in the foot than go to a store shopping. But, I guess that I'll work something out. Hummmmm, get 2 birds killed with 1 stone? The wife loves shopping (is this a woman thing?) I'll take her to the store, let her do most of the picking out of clothes. 1)she happy to be out of the house, 2)I get new clothes that don't piss her off, 3) I make Brownie points!!!!

Well, what I'm going to do is try to make this similar to a journal. Wow, this blogging is harder than I thought it would be. I'm not quite computer illerterate but neither am I real good at this. I'm working hard to try to string the words together.

DAY ONE: 8 hours into this, My boy brought home subway sandwiches for lunch, I ate mine as I need something in the stomach to go with the pills. I really wasn't hungry, but, I don't know if that was the pills working already or if it was just I wasn't hungry yet----I usually don't eat till late afternoon. I got a strong feeling that dieting is going to be easy to say and real hard to do. I haven't been on one since 1986.

The diet pills I will be taking is from HoodiaPrime.com

No comments: