Wednesday, December 10, 2008

HOODIAPRIME, DAY 6 AND THE BROKEN SCALE

THIS IS A BOTTLE OF 60 PILLS

I guess I have to explain the title of this page? Its either that or this note doesn’t make much sense. I’ve been taking hoodiaprime now for 6 days (there’s the first ½ of the title taken care of) I still find that I’m not starving or craving food. Even my massive yearning for sweets seems have to taken a vacation. The only sweet thing I use now is a spoon of sugar in my coffee in the morning (gotta have that, black coffee is for drunks and caffeine addicts). The diet pills are working as advertised. No hunger or weird cravings and eating a LOT less at each setting.



2 days ago I stepped onto the scale to see if hoodia-prime was working for me. Two things happened almost simultaneously, the scale let out a mortal scream and died and then I noticed the battery LO light was on (the second 1/2 of my title now makes sense, right?) So today I stopped at 7-11 and bought a new 9 volter, works ok this morning----I write like I talk so I guess to make that sentence read right, I’ll try it again “So today I stopped at 7-11 and bought a new 9 volt D.C. battery and now the scale works ok”. By OK I mean it gives a reading--- I’m not sure it is correct, it has changed a bunch since last week.


I’m hoping that the scale isn’t lying to me, it has me at 263 pounds, that is 4 lbs less than what it was reading 6 days ago. That is a healthy drop for a weight loss program with no exercise heaver than lifting a 16 ounce glass of h2o to get the hoodia diet pills down so they can work their magic. I don’t do exercise, but, if you want this program to work faster for you. Be my guest, run a mile a day, lift weights, take the dog for a real long walk or any of those other masochistic things.


If you wish to try these magic bullets, you can get them at the same place I do.


No comments: